Total value of MAP and Pell if all eligible Illinois students receive grants.
$ BILLIONUnfortunately, MAP will be available to less than half of the eligible students.
2016-17 FAFSA Completion Initiative
Important information for High Schools
Complete your 2016-17 FAFSA
Completing a FAFSA early is the critical first step
to maximize financial aid.
The state’s current budget delay could impact overFind out more about why MAP MATTERS
125,000 students who rely on MAP to attend college.
- State Budget Delay & ISAC’s Programs: FAQs
- 2016-17 MAP Suspense FAQs
- FY16 MAP Grant Survey – How are colleges & universities handling MAP during the budget delay?
- Repaying Your Student Loan
- 2016-17 State Scholar Announcements
- ISAC Resolution Encouraging Adoption of
Fiscal Year 2016 Budget
- More Featured Items
On the path to college? ISAC can help…
…every step of the way! ISAC is committed to helping make college more accessible and affordable for Illinois families.
In addition to grant and scholarship administration, our prepaid tuition program, and the online resources we provide, ISAC’s college access and outreach initiatives provide direct assistance to students and families in navigating the college-going and financial aid process. Check out our free resources, including in-person assistance from our ISACorps, available across the state.