Electronic ISAC Update for December 2011 Now Available
The December 2011 edition of the ISAC Update is now available for your review within the ISAC Publications section of the e-Library, which may be accessed via isac.org/faa. This version of the monthly electronic ISAC Update is a compilation of e-Messages sent to financial aid administrators and business officers in December via ISAC's e-Messaging service.
Topics covered in the December 2011 ISAC Update include:
- 2012-13 Applications for Teacher Education Programs Available - Due on or before March 1, 2012
(sent December 28, 2011)
- 2011-12 MAP Updates: No Further Reduction of Second- and Third-Term Claims, and Limited Release of Suspended Awards
(sent December 22, 2011)
- Status Update Regarding 2011-12 MAP Second- and Third-Term Claims
(sent December 16, 2011)
- Happy Holidays from the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
(sent December 14, 2011)
- Mapping Your Future's MappingXpress Helps Colleges Streamline the Document Collection Process
(sent December 13, 2011)
- Second Round of 2011-12 MTI Scholarship Awards Announced
(sent December 6, 2011)
- Latest School DAAR Report Available
(sent December 5, 2011 and December 19, 2011)
- Electronic ISAC Update for November 2011 Now Available
(sent December 1, 2011)
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.