2022 College Changes Everything® Virtual Conference: July 11 – July 15, 2022
CCE 2022: Moving Forward Together
Please join us and register now to participate in the annual 2022 College Changes Everything® (CCE) conference – the state's premier college access and success and career readiness event. This virtual conference is offered with no registration fee.
Each day of the conference offers a variety of sessions covering topics such as: programs and services for underrepresented students; educational equity; student wellness and emotional support; partnerships, collaborations, and community stakeholder engagement; and much, much more. In addition, here are three plenary sessions taking place during the week to highlight:
- Monday, July 11 – Conference Kick Off and State Agency Panel: Moving Forward Together in Support of Students
- Wednesday, July 13 – What's Next? Reshaping College Going Student Supports and Services Due to the Pandemic
- Friday, July 15 – Beyond the Pandemic: Learning Renewal and More Initiatives Supporting Our Students
The conference will be hosted on the Whova event platform. While nothing can replace meeting in-person, Whova provides several ways for conference participants to interact and engage with other attendees via its community board of topics, the Network Tables sessions, and other networking features. You can learn more about how to get the most out of Whova by reviewing their Whova Attendee Guide.
Who Should Attend
One of the key strengths of this conference is that it brings together a diverse audience of stakeholders from across the state to create a space of sharing information, ideas, and best practices that promote access to postsecondary education, ensure degree or credential attainment, and provide career pathways. Attendees typically include, but are not limited to:
- high school leaders, counselors, and case managers
- college access practitioners
- college and university leaders and administrators
- leaders from state agencies, non-profits, foundations, and community-based organizations focused on educational opportunity and attainment and career pathways
- business leaders
- policymakers and elected officials interested in higher education and workforce development
The conference also supports the state's Goal 2025 – to increase the proportion of adults in Illinois with high quality degrees and postsecondary credentials to 60% by the year 2025.
Don't wait – register now!
Please share this e-Message with colleagues in your organization and other partners so they can register, too. More information about the conference is available on the conference website.
We look forward to engaging with you online!
2022 College Changes Everything Conference Planning Committee
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- Illinois Board of Higher Education
- Illinois Community College Board
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois College Access Network
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities
- Advance Illinois
- Education Systems Center at Northern Illinois University
- Generations Serving Generations
- ACT Now
- Women Employed
by the Illinois Student Assistance Commission.
of adults in Illinois with high-quality college degrees and
postsecondary credentials to 60% by the year 2025
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for Counselors.