Virtual Commission Meeting Thursday, September 16 – Executive Briefing Monday, September 20
The next regular meeting of the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) will be conducted via videoconference and will begin at 1 p.m. on Thursday, September 16.
Some of the items on the tentative agenda for the meeting are:
- FY23 Monetary Award Program (MAP) start-up formula
- Proposed administrative program rules amendments and peremptory amendments
- College Illinois!® Prepaid Tuition Program investment and program updates
The Agenda Book, providing the complete listing of agenda items, is posted on the 2021 Agenda Books page. Instructions for connection to the meeting via WebEx, including the WebEx link, are available on the Commission Meeting Schedule page. Both pages are located within the ISAC's Governing Board: The Commission section of the About ISAC area of isac.org. The online Agenda Book will be updated within 1-2 days following the meeting to reflect action taken.
Virtual Executive Briefing – Monday, September 20
A virtual executive briefing, also via WebEx, is scheduled for Monday, September 20 from 11 a.m. to noon for institutional financial aid staff. Executive Director Eric Zarnikow and ISAC staff will provide information about activity that took place at the Commission meeting and other ISAC updates.
- Access this link: https://illinois.webex.com/join/carol.cook
- When prompted, enter the meeting number 806 754 783
For the audio portion, click on the Audio tab at the top of the page and select one of the available options:
- For toll-free participation, select the "Call Me" option, enter your phone number, and you will be called. (This is the recommended option.)
- For "Use computer audio" you will need to have a microphone to be able to interact with the briefing. Without a microphone, you will be in listen-only mode.
- The "Call in" option is not a toll-free number, however, if you are not able to participate through the provided link and the "Call Me" option, but would like to participate only by phone, you can use this toll number: +1-415-655-0002 (USA Toll) and access code 806 754 783.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.