Commission Meeting Thursday, September 21 – Executive Briefing Friday, September 22
The next regular meeting of the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) will be held at 1 p.m. on Thursday, September 21. Those interested in attending the meeting in person may do so at either the ISAC Deerfield or Springfield office location; see below for addresses. There will be no videoconference access to the meeting from ISAC's website.
Some of the items on the tentative agenda are:
- Fiscal year 2025 Monetary Award Program (MAP) start-up formula
- Outreach update
- College Illinois!® Prepaid Tuition Program investment and program updates
The Agenda Book, providing the complete listing of agenda items, is posted on the 2023 Agenda Books page, which is located within the ISAC's Governing Board: The Commission section of the About ISAC area of isac.org. The online Agenda Book will be updated within 1-2 days following the meeting to reflect action taken.
1755 Lake Cook Road
Conference Room 3030, 3rd floor
Enter through the east door and check in at the desk
500 West Monroe
Conference Room, 3rd floor
Enter from the rear parking lot through the east door, use the elevator or stairs
Executive Briefing Conference Call – Friday, September 22
An Executive Briefing conference call is scheduled for Friday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to noon for institutional financial aid staff. Executive Director Eric Zarnikow and ISAC staff will provide information about activity that took place at the Commission meeting and other ISAC updates.
- Access this link: https://illinois.webex.com/illinois/j.php?MTID=md760f53d4262b68a380fe425550af21f
- When prompted, enter the meeting number: 2631 366 9345
- Meeting password: xFrGkma35c3
For the audio portion, click on the Audio tab at the top of the page and select one of the available options:
- For toll-free participation, select the "Call Me" option, enter your phone number, and you will be called. (This is the recommended option.)
- For "Use computer audio" you will need to have a microphone to be able to interact with the briefing. Without a microphone, you will be in listen-only mode.
- The "Call in" option is not a toll-free number, however, if you are not able to participate through the provided link and the "Call Me" option, but would like to participate only by phone, you can use this toll number: +1-415-655-0002 (USA Toll) and access code 2631 366 9345.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.