Unless otherwise noted, links in this message are to corresponding pages at the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) website (isac.org).
The following information is being provided to assist colleges as they administer the Monetary Award Program (MAP) for their students.
2018-19 MAP Close-out
- Colleges are encouraged to complete the process of reconciling 2018-19 MAP data.
- On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 2018-19 MAP data will become available for historical view only.
- As a reminder, reports continue to be available for colleges to access after data has been moved to historical view.
- Notifications detailing the 2018-19 MAP "Due to ISAC" amount will be sent to financial aid directors in August.
- Funds should not be returned to ISAC until after a "Due to ISAC" notification has been received.
- Upon receipt of the "Due to ISAC" notification, please review the information and return the appropriate amount to ISAC as soon as possible, using the Gift Assistance Programs Refund Check Form (which is available within the Refunds and Unpaid Claims portion of the Financial Aid Administrators – Processes area).
- Be sure to provide all information requested on the form, including the term(s) for which funds are being returned.
2019-20 Payment Processing
We anticipate that 2019-20 MAP payment requests will begin to be accepted in August, 2019.
- All pending 2019-20 MAP payment requests – regardless of submission method (i.e., the MAP system or FTP) – should be held and not submitted until after we announce that payment processing has been opened.
- You will be notified regarding the implementation of 2019-20 MAP payment processing via our established methods of communication (i.e., MAP Program News, the FAA Message Board, direct e-mail announcements and/or this e-Messaging service).
- Once open, payment processing will take place on a nightly basis, as is our usual practice.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.