2020 CCE Conference Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the parameters of the recent Restore Illinois regional, five-phase plan to reopen Illinois, we will not be hosting the July 9th in-person College Changes Everything (CCE) Conference®.
As we all continue to adapt, plan, and respond to the new challenges brought by the pandemic, we are working to determine how we might best provide sessions and speakers to support efforts across the state that promote college access and success and career readiness for students. Stay tuned for more details as we'll be providing updates on the 2020 CCE Conference website and in future e-Messages.
We understand this is a challenging time for schools, colleges and universities, and other organizations and their students and staff as they are adapting to remote learning and work environments, in addition to all the other aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to visit ISAC's web page, entitled College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak, for information on how ISAC can assist you and your students and families during the current circumstances.
2020 College Changes Everything Conference Planning Committee
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- Illinois Board of Higher Education
- Illinois Community College Board
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois College Access Network
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities
- Advance Illinois
- Center for the Study of Education Policy at Illinois State University
- Education Systems Center at Northern Illinois University
- Generations Serving Generations
- ACT Now
- Women Employed
by the Illinois Student Assistance Commission.
of adults in Illinois with high-quality college degrees and
postsecondary credentials to 60% by the year 2025
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.