2023-24 Teacher Program Applications Available
The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) would like to make current teachers, as well as students planning to become teachers, aware of the availability of the following teacher education program applications for the 2023-24 academic year.
Applications and details regarding program requirements may be accessed via the ISAC website (isac.org) for:
- Illinois Special Education Teacher Tuition Waiver (SETTTW) Program
- 2023-24 priority consideration application deadline: March 1, 2023
- Minority Teachers of Illinois (MTI) Scholarship Program
- 2023-24 priority consideration application deadline: March 31, 2023
Teaching Page at ISAC Website
Visit the Teaching page of the Students & Parents area at isac.org to find links to resources that include:
- details about teacher preparation and certification in Illinois;
- information on state and federal gift assistance programs that are designed for students who plan to teach; and,
- facts about state and federal loan cancellation/forgiveness/repayment programs that are available for teachers.
e-Messaging Subscription Group
If you have not already done so, you may be interested in subscribing to the "Teaching Professionals/Education Major Students" group, which provides general announcements and processing updates for teachers and those interested in the teaching profession.
In order for you to subscribe to this group, simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link that appears at the bottom of this message, select the group in the listing that appears, and then click on "Update Profile."
If you have friends who may be interested in the "Teaching Professionals/Education Major Students" group but do not currently subscribe to ISAC's e-Messaging service, encourage them to sign up at the Students/Parents e-Messaging page.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through the Students subscription group.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact the ISAC Call Center by calling toll free at 800.899.ISAC (4722), sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or chatting live with one of our representatives through the "Live Support-Online" button in the Students & Parents area of our website.
Get information anytime about the college-going process and ISAC programs on ISAC's website and Student Portal, both accessible at isac.org.