- So many great sessions, too little time? Watch session recordings at your convenience. 2022 College Changes Everything Conference Session Recordings Available
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship ProgramScholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic year! Find out more about eligibility and apply
- Financial Aid Application Completion Performance Metrics.
Congratulations to this week's highlighted financial aid application completion medalists - Learn More
- Congratulations to our Honorees: High School Class of 2021 Financial Aid Application Completions
- Illinois FAFSA Mandate
Illinois public high school seniors are required to complete a financial aid application as a prerequisite to receiving a high school diploma. Find out more
- College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Register for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Webinars
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship Program: 2022-23 Application Now Available!
- ECACE Flyer
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid
- Visit the ISAC Student Portal
- ISAC Statement and Resources to Stop AAPI Hate
- A message from ISAC
- Get to Know MAP
- Learn more about the ECACE Scholarship?
What’s your path after high school?
ISAC can help you find it…
Maybe it’s a four-year degree, or maybe it’s a certificate or vocational school. Maybe you take a gap year, or step into a job. ISAC can help you discover what’s possible for you—and we can help provide the support and resources for you to carve a path to get there. In addition to the state grants and scholarships we administer, the ISACorps provides direct services to students and parents statewide in helping them navigate the process of education after high school, financial aid, college search and admissions, and more.
Are you a recent college graduate passionate about public service and giving back to the community? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps