- 2021-22 MAP Grant Suspense Date
- File your 2021-22 FAFSA now
- 2021-22 Financial Aid Application Completion Performance Metrics
How does your high school rank on completions?
- Illinois FAFSA Mandate
Illinois public high school seniors are now required to complete a financial aid application as a prerequisite to receiving a high school diploma. Find out more
- College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Join the ISACorps - Are you a recent college graduate or getting ready to graduate? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps - Tell me more!
- ISAC Statement and Resources to Stop AAPI Hate
- A message from ISAC
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid
- Visit the ISAC Student Portal
- Get to Know MAP
What’s your path after high school?
ISAC can help you find it…
Maybe it’s a four-year degree, or maybe it’s a certificate or vocational school. Maybe you take a gap year, or step into a job. ISAC can help you discover what’s possible for you—and we can help provide the support and resources for you to carve a path to get there. In addition to the state grants and scholarships we administer, the ISACorps provides direct services to students and parents statewide in helping them navigate the process of education after high school, financial aid, college search and admissions, and more.
Are you a recent college graduate passionate about public service and giving back to the community? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps