- Congratulations to this week's highlighted financial aid application completion medalists!
How does your high school rank on completions?
- Student Loan Debt Relief Scams are on the rise! Learn the signs of a scam so you don’t get caught in one.
- It’s time to complete your 2023-24 FAFSA! …if you are looking for financial aid for any education after high school, including two and four-year degree programs, technical programs, and certificates. The 2023-24 FAFSA and the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid are now available.
- Get help with completing a financial aid application, college planning/applications, and more. Find free workshops, or contact your local ISACorps member
- Fill out your FAFSA online
- Learn about the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid* *Provides a pathway for some undocumented students to apply for state financial aid.
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship ProgramScholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic year! Find out more about eligibility and apply
- College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Illinois College Course Materials Affordability and Equitable Access Collaborative Study draft is open for public comment
- Learn about Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship Program Application
- ECACE Flyer
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid
- Visit the ISAC Student Portal
- Get to Know MAP
- Learn more about the ECACE Scholarship?
What’s your path after high school?
ISAC can help you find it…
Maybe it’s a four-year degree, or maybe it’s a certificate or vocational school. Maybe you take a gap year, or step into a job. ISAC can help you discover what’s possible for you—and we can help provide the support and resources for you to carve a path to get there. In addition to the state grants and scholarships we administer, the ISACorps provides direct services to students and parents statewide in helping them navigate the process of education after high school, financial aid, college search and admissions, and more.
Are you a recent college graduate passionate about public service and giving back to the community? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps