- Illinois PaCE Symposium Session recordings now available
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship ProgramScholarships are available for the 2021-22 academic year! Find out more about eligibility and apply
- It’s time to complete your 2022-23 FAFSA! …if you are looking for financial aid for any education after high school including vocational programs, certificates, and two and four-year degree programs. The 2022-23 FAFSA and the 2022-23 Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid are now available!
- Get help with completing a financial aid application, college planning/applications, and more. Find free workshops, or contact your local ISACorps member
- Fill out your FAFSA online
- Learn about the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid* *Provides a pathway for some undocumented students and for some transgender students to apply for state financial aid.
- Financial Aid Application Completion Performance Metrics.
ISAC will begin announcing Financial Aid Application Completion medalists beginning in January, 2022. Track how your high school ranks on completions.
- Did you miss the ISAC 2021 FAFSA Symposium? Click here to view all presentations
- Illinois FAFSA Mandate
Illinois public high school seniors are required to complete a financial aid application as a prerequisite to receiving a high school diploma. Find out more
- College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Register for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Webinars
- Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship Program: 2022-23 Application Now Available!
- ECACE Flyer
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid
- Visit the ISAC Student Portal
- ISAC Statement and Resources to Stop AAPI Hate
- A message from ISAC
- Get to Know MAP
- Get to Know ECACE
What’s your path after high school?
ISAC can help you find it…
Maybe it’s a four-year degree, or maybe it’s a certificate or vocational school. Maybe you take a gap year, or step into a job. ISAC can help you discover what’s possible for you—and we can help provide the support and resources for you to carve a path to get there. In addition to the state grants and scholarships we administer, the ISACorps provides direct services to students and parents statewide in helping them navigate the process of education after high school, financial aid, college search and admissions, and more.
Are you a recent college graduate passionate about public service and giving back to the community? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps