ECACE Application Data Now Available
The following is being shared to assist in the administration of the Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity (ECACE) Scholarship Program.
Access Student Application Status via "Student List Eligibility: View" Screen
Information about 2023-24 ECACE Scholarship applicants is now available. Colleges may access student application status data via the ECACE component of the ISAC Gift Assistance Programs (GAP) Access portal. View a listing of students who have completed the 2023-24 online application process by accessing the ECACE system and selecting the Student tab to display the "Student List Eligibility: View" screen.
- The "Student List Eligibility: View" screen displays in a format similar to other programs that are processed via the GAP Access portal.
- Data is displayed for all applications listing the institution as the college the student plans to attend (i.e., complete, incomplete and ineligible based on student-reported data applications are included).
Prequalification Process to Take Place Mid-August
We anticipate that the process for determining students' prequalification status, based on the eligibility data reported by the applicants on their applications, will take place in mid-August, after the August 7th date for priority access to funding has passed. Here’s a quick overview of what happens during the prequalification process:
- A student's record will be considered prequalified if they have completed the online application process – which includes submitting a complete ECACE Scholarship Program application to ISAC and completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) that results in a valid expected family contribution (EFC) – and they meet all initial program eligibility requirements (i.e., requirements other than those that must be verified by the college).
- After the prequalification process has run, the award data fields on the "Student List Eligibility: View" screen will be populated.
- Applicants who are determined prequalified will be sent a Notice of Prequalified Eligibility by ISAC.
Join "ECACE Administrators" Subscription Group
If you work directly with your approved institution's administration of the ECACE Scholarship Program – or if you simply are interested in receiving general announcements and processing updates regarding the program – be sure to join the "ECACE Administrators" e-Messaging subscription group.
Existing e-Messaging subscribers may join this group by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link that appears at the bottom of all ISAC e-Messages, selecting the "ECACE Administrators" group in the listing that appears, and then clicking on "Update Profile."
Individuals who may be interested in the "ECACE Administrators" group, but do not currently subscribe to ISAC's e-Messaging service, may sign up at the Financial Aid Administrators (FAAs) e-Messaging page.
As additional information about 2023-24 ECACE processing becomes available it will be provided via ISAC's usual means of communication, i.e., the ECACE Scholarship Program News area, the FAA Message Board, and this e-Messaging system.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.