Total value of MAP and Pell if all eligible Illinois students receive grants.
$ 2.0190 BILLIONUnfortunately, MAP will be available to less than half of the eligible students.
2020-21 FAFSA Completion Initiative
Important information for High Schools
- 2020 ISAC FAFSA Symposium September 29, 2020
- A message from ISAC
June 4, 2020 - View Here
- Student Portal - Need info about college? Try the free online tools at studentportal.isac.org Military and Veterans: the Illinois Veteran Grant and Illinois National Guard Grant applications are now available on the Student Portal
- College-Going and Financial Aid Resources and Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Join the ISACorps - Are you a recent college graduate or getting ready to graduate? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps - Tell me more!
- Important Information for Undocumented & Transgender Students
Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid: A new path for qualified undocumented students and transgender students who are not eligible for federal financial aid to apply for MAP grants
- Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Illinois State Scholars!
- File your 2020-21 FAFSA now
- Get help with the FAFSA, College Planning, Applications and more. Find Free workshops or contact your local ISACorps member
- Learn about financial aid
- Fill out your FAFSA online
- MAP Dates - Priority Deadline Date for Eligible Returning Students to Receive 2020-21 MAP Grants - Find out more
- 2020-21 FAFSA Completion Initiative Important information for High Schools
Be counted! Complete the U.S. Census Before September 30, 2020 at My2020Census.gov!
What’s your path after high school?
ISAC can help you find it…
Maybe it’s a four-year degree, or maybe it’s a certificate or vocational school. Maybe you take a gap year, or step into a job. ISAC can help you discover what’s possible for you—and we can help provide the support and resources for you to carve a path to get there. In addition to the state grants and scholarships we administer, the ISACorps provides direct services to students and parents statewide in helping them navigate the process of education after high school, financial aid, college search and admissions, and more.
Are you a recent college graduate passionate about public service and giving back to the community? Looking for a job? Join the ISACorps