2023-24 Nursing Education Scholarship Program Application Available
The 2023-24 Nursing Education Scholarship Program (NESP) application is now available.
- This program was designed to assist individuals who are pursuing a certificate in practical nursing, an associates degree in nursing, a hospital-based diploma in nursing or a bachelor’s or graduate degree in nursing and who demonstrate the greatest financial need among qualified students.
- The scholarship pays for coursework within the nursing curriculum, but does not pay for pre-requisite coursework.
- The number of years for which NESP funding may be received is based on the certificate, diploma, or degree being pursued.
- Scholarship recipients must begin full- or part-time employment as a licensed practical or registered nurse in Illinois within six months of graduating, and remain employed for a period equivalent to the educational time supported by the scholarship.
- If this commitment is not fulfilled, the scholarship converts to a loan, which must be repaid with interest.
- To be considered for funds during the 2023-24 academic year, the NESP Application/Promissory Note/Grant Agreement must be submitted to ISAC on or before Sunday, April 30, 2023.
The following NESP resources are available at the ISAC website (isac.org).
Colleges will utilize the GAP Access portal to administer 2023-24 NESP awards. The certification and payment processing functionalities are expected to be launched in phases later this spring. Further details will be provided as they become available via ISAC's standard methods of communication, including: the NESP Program News page; the FAA Message Board; and, this e-Messaging service.
You are receiving this message because you registered for ISAC's e-Messaging service through one or more subscription groups for FAAs.
If you have any questions regarding this e-Message, please contact ISAC's School Services Department by calling toll free at 866.247.2172 or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.