First Gen Symposium
ISAC is excited to announce the first annual First Gen Symposium! The First Gen Symposium will provide an opportunity for you to share and learn best practices for supporting first-generation students in postsecondary planning.
Call for proposals, registration, and more will be available in Spring 2024.
At the symposium, attendees will:
- Hear from programs actively seeking to increase belongingness among first-generation college students
- Hear from first-generation students and professionals on best practices and solutions that have come out of the barriers they faced
- Learn about scholarships specifically dedicated to first-generation college students
- Learn about different strategies taken by school counselors and college-access professionals to facilitate successful transitions for first-generation college students
- Learn about developing events tailored to first-generation students
- Understand the power of storytelling behind first-generation student success and graduation
To receive the latest updates about the First Gen Symposium, join ISAC's e-Messaging service!
For questions, contact email@example.com.